Wednesday, October 12, 2016

What am I going to do with term 4?


What have I enjoyed from the last 3 terms?

I have enjoyed being a house captain and leading sporting activities. I have enjoyed being in room 14 for reading and challenging my self. Maths has been really fun like it always is and I achieved my goal of completing R.A.T.T.


What am I proud of from the last 3 terms?


I am proud of becoming a house captain and getting into the speech final! I am proud of completing R.A.T.T and being chosen for 1 of the robotics groups.


What am I going to do with term for and what am I looking forward to?


I am looking forward to the services awards assembly so I can see if I will get an award. I am going to spend time with my friends. I am going to work really hard in all areas of learning because there is still 9 weeks to go!

I have loved my time here at Vardon but I am still looking forward to intermediate and becoming a year older!

No comments:

Post a Comment