Wednesday, October 12, 2016

100WC Poppy

The material felt like a silky cloud. I couldn't wait for this to be sewn into a beautiful ballgown. I carefully feed the material to the machine. The material was so smooth it would tear at the slightest pull. Beautiful cream coloured ruffles fell out. I connected white satin ribbons to the dress. The silky material had created a dress with criss cross on the back with a low cut front. The ribbons hung from the sides like a waterfall. Silk touched my skin. I could feel the softness slide across me. Beautiful creamy silk material fell down my legs.

3 comments:

  1. A well written story.
    You used lots of adjectives to describe the dress.
    Good punctuation.
    Maybe try to use different describing words
    other than silk.Well done!!!
    Make sure to check out my story at....
    http://smppspower.weebly.com/100-wc-week-6/hannah-lu#comments
    Make sure to check out my story at......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing writing and dress! Mind-boggling description which we could all draw. Perhaps you could have used other word than material sometimes. Well done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super description in here. I could really imagine what it felt like to wear the dress. You have used some interesting words: ruffles and waterfall. I really liked the simile at the start.
    Well done.
    A super piece of writing.
    Mrs. Evans

    ReplyDelete