Wednesday, July 6, 2016

My Term 2 Reflection!!!

What have I enjoyed most about Term 2?

This term we have had many different activities and trips like the Museum trip and learning about art, but what I most enjoyed was taking part in a special trip to meet FLOX to ask her some questions.

What have I found most challenging this term?

Lots of things but mostly maths. Learning my 6 divide bys and what a box and whisker graph is. Especially when we had to create our own statistical investigation and do Mean Medium and Mode.

What have I found very interesting in Term 2?

Many things at school are interesting, But at reading Me,Rose and Alex learnt about the Rainbow warrior and 9/11. It was cool learning about New Zealand history and the attacks on the world trade centres.





No comments:

Post a Comment