Friday, May 12, 2017

100 Word Challenge

…I just couldn’t eat something so… GROSS that I didn’t order.It did not taste very nice. It tasted like dog food, so I threw it out onto the road for all the cats and dogs to eat.After that I ordered from another restaurant and they had a delicious meal that I couldn’t stop eating .I kept ordering it until I went to go have a drink of water.As it was going down my throat I didn’t feel really good because I had eaten 20 plates of eggs on toast.Then I went home and had a sleep.   

By Te Rangimarie (Year 5)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Te Rangimarie
    I figured out that you actually used 96 words, not including the last part where your name was placed, if i did include that, it would be 101 words.
    I hope you maybe edit it and finish it off, or maybe remove some letters before you publish the final version.
    From Matthew

    ReplyDelete