Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Emily's Reflection on tabloids

Hooray! it's tabloids today I'm so excited cause we get to hear who turns into a house captain. When the bell rang for school we done the roll then we had a number on our hand to show where we will be  and what group we will be in. once we first got into our groups we heard a funny sound ... OOH! OOH! OOH!  it was the siren. OK we are going to announce the new 2017 house captains. Colour by colour until I heard Hillary was up then I heard my name. Yes! I'm a house captain. then we started tabloids, My favourite was the para-shoot cause when you pull the para-shoot up then Mr Cowie called a colour we ran and feeling the wind when pulling it down. I'm glad I did tabloids and I can't wait for next year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment