Thursday, March 10, 2016

Hot activity

One hot crispy day Miss Wyllie gave room 15  a hot hot activity.  I was going to cry.
We went outside to the courts to do the activity.  Miss wyllie split the class in two. Then Miss Wyllie  chose the leaders and the guesser.  I got to be the guesser. Then I got be leader after that. The guesser did not get what I was trying to get the team to make the word 'fun' but the other team got that. Then we went back into class to pack up  for the end of the day.

1 comment:

  1. To Anthony

    What a descriptive piece of writing.

    I really like when you said One hot crispy day.

    Quick question is this about Tabloids or something else?

    Maybe you could try just talking about the main idea.

    Loved your writing :)

    Sincerely Poppy

    ReplyDelete